Friday 1 January 2016

Planned Reads For January.

It's the start of a new year and it's time to announce what I'll be reading for the first month of 2016! I'm so excited for some of the reads I've chosen, and can't wait to share them with you.

Crossover Reads:



  1. 'The Lovely Bones'; Alice Sebold. I've already got through quite a bit of this book and I really am enjoying it a lot so far. I watched the movie a while back and really loved it so I've been wanting to actually read the book for a while.
  1. 'Dot'; Araminta Hall. I didn't get round to reading this book last month but it has been on my TBR for a very long time and I really want to get round to it. I got it from Edelweiss and it really does look so good! What with the snow on the front, it's definitely a good choice for winter time too!
  2. 'The Fox & The Star'; Coralie Bickford-Smith. I saw this book a while back and I really wanted it because it was so pretty. As soon as Christmas was over, I bought it for myself as a little present and I'm so excited to get to read it in the first month of this year. I have ever faith that I will love it!
  3. 'A Study In Scarlet'; Arthur Conan-Doyle. I've put the cover of the book I'll be reading from, but I don't plan on reading the complete collection just yet! Instead I'll be reading the first in the Sherlock Holmes series, 'A Study In Scarlet'. I watched the Sherlock Christmas special, 'The Abominable Bride' and it really put me in a Sherlock mood!
  4. 'Winter'; Marissa Meyer. Duh! I really don't have to explain myself for this one, I've already waited two months more than I wanted to wait. I'm excited to see how the series finishes after three strong books! Fingers crossed for happy endings all round!
  5. 'This Raging Light'; Estelle Laure. I received a copy of this book from Netgalley and really want to read it. I said I would be reading more new releases this year and this will be one of them. The book caught my attention in November when Illumicrate sent me a cute postcard, so I'm glad I get to read it.
  6. 'The Dark Days Club'; Alison Goodman. This is another new release that I will be reading this month, which I received an ARC for in the Maximum Pop! box that I won last month. I'm super excited because it looks really good and I haven't read a book involving demons for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment