Monday 12 October 2015

Last Week's Shenanigans (5th October - 11th October)...

Monday was a whole host of fun for me because Mat and I went out in the evening. We went to the Theatre in the evening to watch 'Hamlet' starring Benedict Cumberbatch. Overall, I was very impressed! The set was absolutely stunning, and Cumberbatch did a fantastic job! I was also shocked and ecstatic to see Claudius being played by CiarĂ¡n Hinds, or for fans of 'Game Of Thrones', Mance Rayder! His performance was also very impressive. I had a really nice night out (though Mat wasn't very well) and I feel so lucky to have been able to see it!

I went to work for the rest of the week, though midway through I caught Mat's cold and felt horrendous for most of my shifts. I spent a lot of time out the back doing things rather than on the shop floor, so that was a relief! By the time the weekend came around, I was feeling a whole lot better! On Sunday my family came up to visit as they wanted to drop a couple of heaters round that my Nan had got for me. We chatted over a cup of tea and they bought some much appreciated muffins with them! All in all, a wonderful end to the week!

I Read:


Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Habits I Want To Quit

No comments:

Post a Comment