Monday 6 July 2015

Last Week's Shenanigans (29th June - 5th July)...

The main thing that I took away from this week is that Summer is officially here! IT IS SO HOT! My flat is currently like a sauna, as the UK is having a massive heat wave at the moment. Not only that, but the weather has also made travelling in the tube a very uncomfortable experience and I really hope it cools down a little too. Especially as I haven't even been able to really enjoy it as I have been working. Still, it hasn't been a bad week. Work has been a little stressful, it's definitely getting busier now. Also Mat has an exciting new job alongside his current part-time one was so I won't be seeing him as much on my two days off (we only have one in common now). I'm excited for and proud of him though!

Sunday I had a day to myself, and actually managed to b quite productive. I did a ton of chores, became a little more Blog active and did a lot of planning for the future. I'm very excited for the upcoming weeks!

I Read:


Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Books I've Read So Far In 2015
Six Degrees Of Separation: The Signature Of All Things, Elizabeth Gilbert

I Posted:

June Wrap-Up
Planned Reads For July
(Late) Bookish Bingo & Story Sprites Sign-Up Post

No comments:

Post a Comment