Monday 8 June 2015

Last Week's Shenanigans (1st June - 7th June)...

Well, despite not being overly productive on Monday (it was my day off and I was so tired) the week did not follow it's usual pattern. I chose to get a vast majority of my posts done on Monday (and watched a very stressful episode of 'Game Of Thrones'), then worked from Tuesday to Friday. In fact on Friday, I ended up going home a little earlier because I felt a little unwell. Then on Saturday, I had actually booked holiday, so spent the morning recovering from my funny turn the day before before heading back to Ashford with Mat to visit his family. 

We went to a family party in the evening, which was a lot of fun (especially as they kept playing songs from 'Grease', a musical very dear to my heart) though we left late so I was knackered when it finished! The next day, Sunday, Mat and I spent the morning catching up on some TV and then we had a barbecue with his family and Grandparents! It has been a long time since I've had a barbecue, and the weather wasn't too bad either. In the evening, we watched the F1 racing followed by Bradley Wiggins breaking a world record. 

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show
Six Degrees Of Separation: The Casual Vacancy, J.K. Rowling

I Posted:

Planned Reads For June

No comments:

Post a Comment