Thursday 25 December 2014

Life Of A Blogger: 'Christmas'.

http://novelheartbeat.com/life-blogger/

So this post about Christmas is due to go up on Christmas Day! Of course, due to it being that time of year, I will be rather busy so have had to write this one in advance (probably something that sensible Bloggers do with basically every post that they write). What will I be doing you ask? Well Christmas has always been a pretty special time of year that I look forward to every time it's coming soon. I was convinced that Christmas would be different this year because I have now moved out of my Family home and into the flat but I managed to book some time off work and I'm back in Ashford for this one!

On Christmas Eve I'll be spending the day with Family, particularly in the evening because I'm going to visit my Grandparents! I'm ridiculously excited about this visit because I have not seen them in a very long time (thanks to living in London). I'm looking forward to a nice catch up with them both before returning home ready for Christmas Day! On the day itself, we will probably be up quite early to open presents (as we are every year) and I'm really looking forward to seeing the reactions of those I have bought for this year. The second part of the day will be spent with Mat's family where we'll be having Christmas dinner and even more present opening. After that, we'll be with his family for Boxing Day too and I'm excited about it.

Sorry about this sort of short post but as I'm currently in Ashford, I want to spend all of the time I have here with my family! All that's left to say is Merry Christmas, and I wish everyone a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment