Thursday 18 December 2014

Life Of A Blogger: 'Before 2014 Ends'.


This is going to be a pretty tough subject! The end of 2014 is so close! I do have a few things I'd like to do before it ends however, and I'll list them here.
  • See My Family. I know I'll definitely be doing this one because I have booked some holiday to go and see them over Christmas! Hooray! It's been such a while since I last saw them I'm glad I'll get to at such a special time of the year.
  • Finish my December TBR. This I'm not so sure I'll do. I would really love to, it would make my day! But I'm barely into my challenge reads and I haven't got long left to go. Still, I have a bit of free time coming my way...maybe?
  • Spend time with Mat. Now that I live with him I do this a lot, but it will be nice to be able to do that more without work/Uni constantly getting in the way. I'm looking forward to it!
I wish I could make this list longer. I guess all that's left is to have a merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment