Monday 1 December 2014

Last Week's Shenanigans (November 24th - November 30th)...

This week has been so busy! You know that I started the week back in Ashford because on Tuesday it was my lovely sister Bev's birthday! I had a lovely time and managed to be quite productive too with the blog! Bev really liked her presents that I bought her (phew) so all in all, a big success! It was so lovely to go back to Ashford for a few days too. I didn't realise how much my life had changed until I went back.

On Thursday, as many of my American followers will know, it was Thanksgiving. I did a special Blog Post on it for the Life Of A Blogger meme I contribute to every week which was a lot of fun! But even better, I had a lovely special Roast with my flatmates and spent the day off with them too. I've never really paid much attention to Thanksgiving before now, but this year we tried to do something, and got to have fun at the same time! 

Memes:
Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Winter TBR List
Life Of A Blogger: Thanksgiving Traditions

I Posted:
The Blogger Tag!
November Wrap-Up Post

No comments:

Post a Comment