Thursday 30 October 2014

Life Of A Blogger: 'Halloween'.


I really love Halloween and get so excited at this time of year because it just feels so Autumny! However, I've never really done anything very special to celebrate it. I've never been trick or treating for starters which might shock some people. My parents never really saw the point, and much preferred to hand out sweets to the children that came to our house. I really used to enjoy doing that too though!

As I grew older, I found myself really enjoying watching Horror movies and so spent a fair few Halloweens with friends doing just that! Also, a good friend of mine would regularly hold a Fireworks party at her Gran's farm and it used to be so much fun to freak ourselves out wandering the Gardens. Especially as they live in Pluckley, the most haunted village in England! Whenever I do something, I love to dress up! Last time, I chose Mrs Lovett from Sweeney Todd as my costume idea and had a great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment