Monday 13 October 2014

Last Week's Shenanigans (October 6th - October 12th)...

We are now a week into October and I confess I'm a little disappointed with my reading progress. I am enjoying the month so far though, and this week has been no exception. As usual, I have worked for most of it. It has been pretty busy all of a sudden at work so I've been pretty tired after shifts. One thing I did manage to accomplish this week was watching the rest of the Game Of Thrones series so far, meaning I'm fully caught up and waiting for Season 5 like everyone else! As a result, the flat are now going to watch Once Upon A Time from the beginning and I'm excited to revisit that series!

My parents and sister also came to visit on Sunday, which was nice. It felt like such a long time since I've seen them that I had been looking forward to them coming to see me. They came bearing gifts of a chocolatey nature too, which were well appreciated!

I Reviewed:
Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Character Driven Novels
Life Of A Blogger: Scents

No comments:

Post a Comment