Sunday 6 July 2014

Weekly Wishlist #20

So as you may know from my Daily post yesterday, I'm off to Hyde Park for 'Barclaycard presents BST' and I hope to have a really good time! I thought that this week's Wishlist could be music related in the spirit of that!

1) A McBusted Album? So this was definitely hinted at when Mat and I went to see McBusted at the O2 Arena, and I'm hoping we might learn more at the Festival today! McBusted were such a great live act, and I loved watching them revisit the classics. But if they were to make an album with brand new material, that would be awesome! They have already started writing some things and there's a single they are definitely working on called 'OMFG'. Fingers crossed!

2) 'Salute' Album by Little Mix. This is not the sort of music I would normally listen to, but I have a pretty massive soft spot for Little Mix. I loved them in The X Factor and was so pleased when they won, and I thought their album 'DNA' was amazing. I haven't got my hands on 'Salute' yet though! Frankly this needs to change ASAP, I love the track Salute and have every faith that the album will be amazing.



3) 'Pure Heroine' Album by Lorde. So I hadn't really listened to an awful lot by this artist until I listened to her cover of 'Everybody Wants To Rule The World'. I fell in love with it immediately and now I would love to get hold of Lorde's album and listen to more of her music! She's become quite big recently and I think she's very talented! I hope I find more great songs from this CD.



4) To see Florence & The Machine live. Now this is probably not going to happen anytime soon! As far as I'm aware, the Florence & The Machine music is pretty much on hold and I haven't seen any Tour Date announcements. But it has always been a dream of mine (since I fell in love with their music) to see this amazingly talented band live! Please? They've sung so many good songs and I want the buzz of listening to my favourites in a live crowd!

5) 'The Hunting Party' Album by Linkin Park. I have always been, and probably will be for a pretty long time, a huge Linkin Park fan. Most of their music just seems to tick the right boxes for me and though their style changes quite a lot, I still find that I haven't really been all that disappointed with any of their albums. This one, I haven't actually got hold of (yet)! I would really like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment