Monday 21 July 2014

Llangollen Update: Unreliable Internet!

Well guys, the last time you heard from me I was flying high because I had arrived in Llangollen and found that we had Wi-Fi ! Unfortunately that luxury was a little short-lived. A storm took out our power, and when it came back on, the Wi-Fi became very unpredictable. That coupled with the fact I have no 3G and we are out doing things frequently,  I will not be doing a daily post . Instead I will give you run-down of my week when I am back. I'm actually seeing this as a good thing, because it means that I can start doing updates on a weekly basis without feeling too pressured to post everyday.  It is an idea I have been playing with for a while because I feel like my 'Daily Shenanigans' posts are getting a little boring and repetitive for you guys.

All I'll say (because the Wi-Fi could literally stop any second) is that I'm having a great time and enjoying a break. I can't wait to let you guys know what I've been doing and include some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment