Thursday 10 July 2014

Life Of A Blogger: 'Sports I Have Played'.


Well. My original plan was to just right 'No' and post that, but I felt I ought to make some sort of effort. I don't play Sport, it has been my nemesis from the moment it entered my life. I'm not a huge fan of even watching it, though I do enjoy supporting my country in World events such as the Olympics or Wimbledon (as mentioned in my previous post). I'll mention a couple of sports I did used to enjoy more than others when I was forced to at school. I've always not minded Tennis, I wasn't too terrible at it either so I suppose that will probably be the closest I have to playing Sport. During Sports Day, we would have to take part in lots of Athletic events and I didn't mind those either.


My least favourite sports were definitely the ones played during the Winter. In particular, I really didn't enjoy Netball and Hockey. They were just awful, I couldn't get the hang of them and I was too cold! I'm so glad I don't have to play them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment