Thursday 24 July 2014

Life Of A Blogger: 'Quirks'.


This was a pretty tough topic for me, I have manage to think of a few though!
  • I do not like people touching my belly button. I don't even like touching my own belly button it makes me feel ill, sort of hurts and I shudder at the thought. For that reason, I cannot stand to look or even imagine the idea of a belly button piercing.
  • I get extremely OCD about some really peculiar things, and then lax about others. No one can work out whether I'm going to mind about things being ordered a certain way, or whether I'm going to freak out! Symmetry is usually one I like to keep organised but at the same time, I'm not very tidy. I do like things to match though!
  • I have to mix up dinners on my plate. They are normally served with everything separate and the first thing I do is cut everything up and mix it like a stew, no matter what it is. For this reason, I hate it when restaurants serve foods in separate dishes (vegetables in one pot, gravy in another). Just give me the whole lot on one plate!
  • I cannot stand the taste of water and so I actively avoid it. In fact, I have been known to go thirsty rather than drink it. Unless I'm desperately dehydrated, or unwell, I refuse to have it. This might not really be a quirk but some people have said it's weird.
I have a few odd behaviours but I'm struggling to think of them now!


No comments:

Post a Comment