Thursday 3 July 2014

Life Of A Blogger: 'Family'.


This is one of those topics that I obviously know a lot about but am struggling to think of what to write. I'll start with talking a little about my immediate family. It consists of my Mum, my Dad and my younger sister Beverley. I don't have any other siblings. I still live with them (though not for too much longer).

On my Dad's side of the family, I have one Aunt named Karen and one cousin, Philip, who is a lot older than I am and has four children of his own with his lovely wife Cath. Sadly, both my Grandparents on his side of the family have died and I don't get to see my Step-Grandad all that much. I always look forward to seeing my Aunt because she has two gorgeous dogs and my cousin because I've loved watching the children grow up (seriously, they have grown so quickly)!

My Mum's side of the family is a lot bigger. My Nan and Grandad live fairly nearby (about half an hour's drive away) and we go to see them pretty often! My Mum also has two sisters (my Aunts, Pam and Jenny). Pam has three children, all of which are girls, and Jenny has two boys. My Aunts and Cousins I see on family occasions but not an awful lot apart from that. One of my Auntie Pam's children, Louise, has a little girl of her own who is pretty new to the family and adorable! I always look forward to seeing her!

No comments:

Post a Comment