Saturday 5 July 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 05/07/2014: Rain, rain, go away!

I had a really good day today! I did wake up with a bit of a sniffle, and I wasn't sure if I was ill or had hay-fever, and though this has lasted throughout the day, it hasn't bothered me all that much. I spent the morning doing as much of my 'Six Degrees Of Separation' post as I could and I really enjoyed this challenge, as I do every month! I had to go into work this afternoon and I wasn't quite so tired today which was good. Work itself was pretty nice, everyone seemed to be in a very good mood today! After work I came home, had dinner, finished and posted my post and then headed to meet Mat from work. I stayed at his house for a couple of hours and it was a really nice end to the day.

I am so excited for tomorrow because I'm going to Hyde Park for 'Barclaycard: BST' and it's going to be so much fun! Plenty of pictures will be taken so I'll include some in my post tomorrow! It rained today so I really hope it doesn't tomorrow. I probably won't find time to do much reading though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment