Thursday 3 July 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 03/07/2014: A trip to the beach!

I have had a pretty awesome day today guys! The first thing I did this morning was write my 'Life Of A Blogger' post on the topic of family which was a fun start to the day. Mat came round not long after and we chilled out and had lunch together before heading to town to sort a few bits out. The most exciting part of my day was this afternoon however, when we decided to go to the beach. The weather today was absolutely beautiful so we didn't want to waste the opportunity. It was such a lovely way to spend the afternoon, I got a little reading done and we bought ice cream! When we returned home I watched the last two episodes of Game Of Thrones Season 2 and I really want to get onto Season 3 because I'm still hooked! 

Tomorrow I should post a review of 'Divergent' because I'm very nearly done! I also have work which is less fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment