Wednesday 2 July 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 02/07/2014: A day with friends.

I have been  looking forward to today for a while now because I finally got to see a couple of my friends again. I've seen them both fairly recently, but it was really nice to spend time as a group together and do the things we used to enjoy doing when we went to school together. I've been in a pretty nostalgic mood today so this was definitely called for. Mostly we played games and chatted so nothing too strenuous (which was good because I've had quite the headache). I've also finally made decent headway reading 'Divergent' and I am enjoying it so much! I can't wait to get through this book and share my thoughts! A book arrived this morning, another Goodreads win. I honestly don't know how long it's going to take for me to get round to reading R.J. Ellory's 'Carnival Of Shadows' but it looks really good! I can't wait!

Tomorrow I am seeing Mat and we'll be popping to town, as well as chilling at mine for a while. I'll also be posting my 'Life Of A Blogger' post and making more progress through 'Divergent'!

No comments:

Post a Comment