Thursday 26 June 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 26/06/2014: A trip to Town!

Today was pretty productive in terms of blog stuff. I started the day off writing my 'Life Of A Blogger' post. Then later on in the day I finished and reviewed Neil Gaiman's 'The Graveyard Book' which was a thoroughly enjoyable read. Most of my day however has actually been spent with Mat, who came with me to the bank today as I need to upgrade my account. We did also get a McDonalds but I heavily regretted this afterwards as I'd been feeling strange that morning, and it made me feel so much worse. I felt so awful in fact that I missed out on a meal with work friends because my stomach felt awful. Mat went home earlier than usual and I rested and read for the rest of the evening. 

Tomorrow I'll be reading more of John Green's 'Paper Towns' as I've made a start. I also have to pick up a parcel from the sorting office so I hope I feel better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment