Saturday 7 June 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 07/06/2014: A light at the end of the tunnel!

Finally, after days and days of struggling, it seems I might be making headway with this book. I'm about three quarters of the way through now, and have decided to read as much as possible before sleeping tonight so that I can have a review up for you tomorrow morning. Obviously this is already much later than expected so I am determined! Then I shall be getting straight onto 'Stolen Songbird', which I'm really looking forward to! Reading has taken up most of my day so there isn't much to tell. I arrived back in Ashford from London mid-morning, then headed to Mat's not long after. He really wanted to clear away his Uni stuff and then I sat and half-watched him play on his Xbox while working my way through my monstrous novel. I did also write my 'Six Degrees Of Separation' post which was a lot of fun! We had a lovely Chinese takeaway in the evening, then snuggled up to watch the Britain's Got Talent final. A perfect end to a lovely few days away!

Tomorrow I have nothing planned other than a hefty amount of reading, blog organising and posting, completing a few tasks for some exciting projects coming up (more on those when I have official dates) and hopefully playing The Sims 3 (the withdrawal symptoms are almost crippling now). I'm extremely excited about some upcoming events to say the least but I'll keep quiet...for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment