Thursday 3 April 2014

Life Of A Blogger: 'Handwriting'


This week's topic for the weekly Meme 'Life Of A Blogger' is handwriting! I'm not a very big fan of my handwriting, it has definitely got better over the years and can be read, but I find it very messy and annoying most of the time.


I really wish I had made more of an effort to make it neat over the years, and I have always admired other people's lovely flowing letters compared to my own scrawl. As you can see in the picture above, I prefer writing in capitals because I find them easier to write neatly, but obviously I can't just write everything in capital letters.

Next week's topic is 'Food'! I know for a fact that I will enjoy writing about that a whole lot more, and will have a lot more to say on the matter. I'm a bit of a food-lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment