Monday 28 April 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 28/04/2014: Definitely feeling better!

I can confirm that the headache is gone. I repeat, the headache is gone. I can't believe how late we are in April, May is fast approaching! Time goes so quickly sometimes! I found it difficult to sleep last night, for some reason, so I was ultra tired this morning when I woke. I did feel a lot better though despite this. I spent most of the morning at home catching up on various pieces of Uni work that need doing. When I did go into Uni about midday, I found myself enjoying the train journey immensely because I got to read some more 'Days Of Blood & Starlight'! This book guys, this book! I enjoyed the first one so much, but I'm enjoying this one even more! I just really want to get through it and review it! I did receive my first Netgalley rejection today, but I was also approved for another title: 'Cuckoo Song' by Frances Hardinge.

I spent a lot of the afternoon/evening at Uni helping out with and watching my friend's Multimedia Performance, which was really good I might add! It was a really nice, relaxing afternoon actually. I talked to a few friends who I felt like I hadn't spoken to for ages and it made me feel a lot better about a lot of things. Yes I'm looking forward to when Uni finishes but I will certainly miss some parts of it. Tomorrow involves another trip to Uni (and work, which I am not looking forward to) but fingers crossed I can be extra productive! Oh and it's 'Top Ten Tuesday' day tomorrow so I need to think of a post for that too, I have a feeling I will find this week's topic exceptionally hard for some strange reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment