Wednesday 16 April 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 16/04/2014: Recording!

The clue is in the title, I spent most of my day recording voices for my Multimedia Project, and so Blogging and reading has definitely taken a back seat today (though I did manage some on the train). The recording itself went fine, which I'm glad about! It's definitely a weight off my mind, but I still have a ton of stuff to do for this piece, and not a lot of time. Eek! Other than that, I've not done an awful lot else. I saw Mat this evening for a few hours after he had finished work, and I'll be doing the same tomorrow. Maybe even going to the Cinema, now that 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' is out! We'll see how tomorrow goes, as Phoebe is having her MOT check tomorrow afternoon and so we need the results of that first!

Well guys, I've joined NetGalley. I'm still working on my profile before requesting books, I want it to be perfect and professional! I'll be doing that tomorrow, along with my 'Life Of A Blogger' post! Also tomorrow, I've got to do a spot of shopping and I want to update my reviews and work on their layout a bit more. I'm forever changing my mind, and I feel a big blog make-over coming on so prepare yourselves! The last Goodreads Giveaway win that I'm expecting arrived today, 'Second Best' by Charmaine Pauls. She included a lovely note in the book and I can't wait to get round to it, (quite when I don't know but I will get there).

No comments:

Post a Comment