Monday 14 April 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 14/04/2014: Banner Making!

Had a pretty work-filled day, so this won't be a long post. I've had a busy day, I drove to Uni to get a few things done, then had work! The weather was gorgeous though still a bit cold. I would really like the sun to actually be warm now, but it's a step in the right direction! The day went really quickly and nothing overly exciting happened, other than the fact that I've booked a Recording Studio out to record some dialogue for my Multimedia project on Wednesday! Exciting stuff! I saw Mat this evening for a couple of hours to drop the car round, and that was nice. He made me tea and let me rest because I've been feeling really tired as of late.

Currently, I'm in the process of trying to make my blog a bit more interesting. This includes making a banner for my blog! I thought it was done, put it on the blog, and didn't really like it, so it's a work in progress but I want to be really happy with it before I use it! I would also love to make some mini banners for my common posts, so things like my Daily Shenanigans, or Weekly Wishlists, just to spice them up a bit. Whether I'll have the time (or the patience) remains to be seen though!

Tomorrow will be another day at Uni. I'll be going by train which means more reading time (I'm making my way through 'A Certain Slant Of Light') and obviously I'll be posting my Top Ten Tuesday and hopefully a review for 'The Fault In Our Stars'. I have yet to find out what Myra wants to do about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment