Wednesday 9 April 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 09/04/2014: More free E-reads!

Today was absolutely lovely weather-wise, which I was not expecting at all. I had a pretty lazy morning, I felt so tired because I was up pretty late last night! But once I had finally stopped lazing around and had a nice bath, I felt much better. I had to go to Canterbury again today, but only for a work shift. It was nice to at least have the morning to myself! On the train journey, I of course got some more reading done, and I have to say, the book is starting to get pretty interesting now. Work was very busy, as it's the Easter holidays which means many more customers. It also means that shifts go much more quickly, so hooray for that!

I got home this evening and had a lovely evening on my laptop not doing a whole lot! I was nominated again for the Liebster Blog Award, so I wrote a quick post answering the questions and really enjoyed it! It was something nice to do anyway.

Now, my evening's finds on the Kindles:
  • 'The Call Of Agon' (The 'Children Of Telm' Series, Book 1) by Dean Wilson.
  • 'The Fallen Star' (The 'Fallen Star' Series, Book 1) by Jessica Sorenson & Kristin Campbell.
  • 'Vigilante Of Shadows' (The 'Scarlet Rain' Series, Book 1) by Miranda Stork.
  • 'Goddess Legacy' (The 'Goddess' Series, Book 1) by M.W.Muse
All of these books were free on Amazon! Following that, I'm a happy bunny! Mat is home now too and I'll be seeing him tomorrow so that has put me in such a good mood. I can't wait to see him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment