Monday 13 February 2012

May The Force Be With You!

So I've been to the Cinema again (loving my Cineworld Unlimited Card!) The post title may just give you a clue as to what I saw!

Now I hope saying this won't get me shot, but I've never seen the Star Wars Movies before, and so I felt this was the best time to do it (plus the boyfriend has branded me deprived). I was pleasantly surprised, I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy it. The 3D aspect I felt they'd done a really good job on considering it was all older footage. All in all it was a great film (as the entire population except me already knew) and if you're a big Star Wars fan then it would be a great opportunity to relive those films again.

The snow has begun to melt now and is being replaced with rain, so we're back to a miserable winter once more. I can't wait until the sun comes out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment